Hardcore Team Deathmatch
Hardcore Kill Confirmed
Hardcore Search and Rescue
Search and Rescue
Search and Destroy
Free Fall Moshpit
First of all you have to
be registered at www.callofduty.com. There are no fees, it is free. Afterward
you will be prompted to link your gaming consoles to your account to your Xbox
and PlayStation accounts.
COD has made the Clan Wars simple but confusing many.
You will need an iPhone, iPad, Microsoft tablets etc. or Android phones to install the CallofDuty app that is also free at iTunes apps, Microsoft downloads or Google downloads.
Once you install the app then you’ll be able to see the maps and many other information needed to participate in the clan wars.
NOTICE: Just play the game like you always do. On the app it gives Primary Target look for it and play that game several time evertime you win SYPA gets a point.
The clan wars are based on normal multiplayer game play. No additional effort required or special menu options nor clan to clan interaction. Just play what is required to obtain a node (objective) see figure 1 and hold it for as long as you can. The more nodes you claim and the longer you hold it the more the clan will gain point, its Domination.
Our clan will be one of 8 registered teams that have done well and will be after the same objectives and nodes.
● Capture as many nodes as
fast as humanly possible.
● Look at clan members and what they are playing and make an educated guess as to which node to capture.
● Hold and monitor that node and all clan members having access to the clan chat will rally up the others to put a point spread over the other 7 clans.
● It is imperative to quickly get wins.
● Play in groups and or alone and stay on a winning team. If you see you’re on the losing side and absolutely know you’re not going to be successful back out and speed to another match.
● Don’t play against your own clan member. “CLAN MEMBERS ON THE LOSING SIDE SHOULD LEAVE”
● One win per player, so if 6 players are in a match then the clan will get 6 points, one for each player.
● Clear your schedule and plan on jumping in anytime you can.
● Let clan know if you can jump in the second ClanWar begin.
Team members that rally up other clan members and demonstrate
leadership will be well regarded and noted in SYPA News. Clan members that
witness other clan members’ effort will be noted too. But this will only occur
if you report it to email@example.com
or Xbox message to Tupper
87 or Bravocompany61.
Sorry no self-endorsement necessary. LOL